Make sure you’re following us on Twitter!
Listen to this weeks episode here.
- Tidy up your Observable Streams with Kotlin’s Sealed Classes by Collin Flynn
- Android Nougat and rate limiting of notification updates by Saket Narayan
- Exploring Background Execution Limits on Android Oreo by Joe Birch
- Future-Proof Emojis on Android by Danny Roa
Tools and Libraries
- Kotlin-n-stuff by Android Developers Backstage
- Design Patternitis – 5 Tips to Help You By Fragmented Podcast
Find out about future Android conferences here
Theme music: “Fresh Kicks” by Sono Sanctus
Hosted by Mike Scamell